The QTC11 NTC precision chip thermistors are designed for die attach and wire-bonding requirements found in today’s hybrid microelectronics circuits. The QTC11 series is offered in a gold or silver termination finish for high-reliability conductive epoxy/wire bonded attachment. It is ideal for applications requiring narrow band, temperature point matching control and is also available in a military grade DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) version.
Applications may include localized temperature sensing, temperature compensation, protection, and frequency control for sensitive communications systems and infrared sensing equipment.
- Typical Dissipation Constant: 0.625 mW/˚C min. in still air*
- Typical Time Constant: 10 seconds max in still air*
- Operating temperature range: -55˚C to 125˚C
- Storage temperature range: -65˚C to 150˚C
- Resistance values: 100 ohms to 20 M ohms
- Available with gold or silver terminations
- RoHS compliant
* Depends on mounting